Sunday 1 April 2012

march 31, 2012


Today at school I had a normal Canadian school day, I taught 5 periods out of 6 and had a meeting on my free period. My Arabic teacher was sick to day so I had the boys all day.  Every week one class leads the assembly in the auditorium, today was our day and the boys did quite well.
Lovely day, the dust is gone, I just love to stand out in the sunshine and feel warm in March. After school, I went for a swim again, the water is unbelievably warm. Went for a beach walk later and there were quite a few fish washed up on the beach. 
 I think this could be on an environment poster.
 The long thin fish with what looks like a sneaker thread on his back is the fish that attach to other fish.
 Buck tooth beauty, don't what it nipping at me while I swim.
 Fish kill of some sort.