Sunday 23 March 2014

Saturday March 22.

This morning I realized why I was so dead tired after school yesterday. I needed to take an allergy pill since I had a reaction from a strong smell. I have two kinds, drowsy and non drowsy. Well I took the drowsy by mistake. I am sure they are better than any sleeping pill.
 Today I went looking for the market but it doesn't exist where I thought it should be, so I had a nice walk in between the work I have to do. Its a lovely day but those rain clouds are rolling in.Looks like more thunder and rain.
I had been so busy here, I hadn't looked at what the next school wanted until last night. The want an 1/2 day in service Monday morning. Got my work cut out today, no more sightseeing. Realizing for sure I'm not a tourist.
All packed and ready to go tomorrow. I'll fly to Londrina to another school.
In a church close by

Inside the church

Some names just don't translate well

Beautiful wall
This fellow had the traffic held up for about 10 minutes. Still don't know how he ever got the trailer in there.

Flower on a tree