Tuesday 18 March 2014

Monday March 17th. Hello Vila Nova

-->
Mix up this morning, no ride and didn’t know how I was getting to school. Figured out how to use the phone,(so many numbers, what is local?) and my ride picked me up. I was in one classroom all day, 20 three year olds, with one teacher and 2 aides in the morning and in the afternoon about 12-14 children on the afternoon shift, with one teacher and 2 aides. Beautiful children!
Another great school, I would send my children to either school if I were in Sao Paulo. Brazilians love children.
Found out I was scheduled to do an hour session with teachers TOMORROW after school. Thank goodness it’s rescheduled until Thursday. So glad I brought my bag of tricks from the Dollar Store.
They called me a taxi to go home and it’s hard to believe but these fellows have mini TV sets playing on their dash. The taxi that took me to Carrefour also had a mini TV on his dash, just like a GPS.

TV is below the meter, its part of his dash display. No need to get bored on a long trip!

Graffiti next door to my hotel.