Friday 24 May 2013

Friday in Muscat

Today was an exploring day. I went to Mutrah and spent a lot of time at LuLus an Indian 'SuperStore'.  I bought leggings to prevent another roasting when I snorkel all day again and running shoes for the hike next weekend. The flowers here are awesome, the trees are full of blossoms, the frangipani is my favorite, it smells so nice and is beautiful. There are other trees full of yellow blossoms and then there are the trees loaded with red blossoms. The boulevards are lined with zinnias, the giant kind and are of all colors.The city isn't really very large and is easy to navigate.
I did a wash and before the clothes are out of the washer (powerful spinner) there are dry spots on the clothes. I washed my comforter and it was dry in about 2 hours. my apartment is just next door to a grocery store so its very easy to get what I need.
No explanation required

Beautiful tree

My apartment on the left, I'm on top floor in the back. The grocery store is Almaya

One of my girls is going to a wedding this weekend. This is a special henna.