Saturday 5 May 2012

May 5, 2012


 Oh, Oh, Oh, I’m paying for the mountain scaling I did on the weekend. Thigh and calf muscles very, very, sore. The temperature continues to rise, it was 42 today. My car is like a sauna, AC wasn’t working properly (since I hadn’t pushed in the cold air button) now it is fine and I have an aerial so I can listen to the radio. Yesterday on the way home we stopped to eat at an outdoor restaurant, there were the usual goats roaming around. I was eating my meal and had turned to speak to the person next to me when Mr Billy goat smelled my food, raced over and took a mouthful off my plate. Another thing to be mindful of in this country.  7 more weeks of school



Boulder strewn mountainside
On lookers at the village

The village where we started

Looking down when we started
Grand Canyonish photo
Looking down