Sunday 13 May 2012

Sunday May13, 2012





Been a very busy week, Thursday morning was spent at school getting ready for Student Led Conferences and later in the evening I went to an apartment warming party past the airport. Beautiful house, She has 2 rescued alley cats, they sure can howl. Very slim and with very short hair, which is a matter of survival here I guess. Big fluffy cats would overheat here. Saturday was Student led conferences, I was bit apprehensive since I’m not as familiar with the children as teachers who have been here all year, but I made it through intact.  That was a big relief! After school we went for a swim, the water was lovely, so warm. Today is Yoga, up on the roof, it certainly is HOT yoga. Our instructor is so good, I’m starting to get better at it already.
View from our yoga roof top



Every apartment has a water tank on the roof
A little back yard on the roof
This is the sewer pumper truck. No sewer systems so these trucks are a common sight.