Wednesday 2 May 2012

May 2, 2012


This fellow was cleaning the beach with his two cute little dogs.
Wednesday again, so happy for the weekend. Went to Majan Beach again to swim and snorkel, the water was cloudy so didn’t see much. The water was so very warm.  Yesterday we went swimming and then I went to yoga. The teacher who does it looks so wonderful but she makes us stretch way beyond what I have ever stretched before. I’m doing it so I can be a little bit, as flexible as she is.
Everything is heating up. It was about 42 today and is still 35 at 9:30 PM. It is like a sauna. When I get in the car I have to cool down the steering wheel and gearshift before I can go anywhere. Tomorrow we are going hiking on Jabal Shams and staying for the night. Should be interesting. We hike, donkeys carry our stuff.