Wednesday 10 September 2014

The temp is climbing

Tea...with the sun shining in the window.

Tree by the school gate.

Several times I have lady taxi drivers

The sweet side of breakfast

The fruit side of breakfast.


Another taxi driver  playing with his dash mounted device.
-->
Enjoying this school. Have a cold and coughing so they bring me nice red tea to help my cough.
My Goodness those Pentecostals never stop. They are at it every night, sometimes the singing is nice then other nights its more yelling than singing …and they are just outside my window. On advice from Claudia I went up a different street and found a nice grocery store and a place to eat other than the hotel which has a limited menu and huge evening meals. I was the only one in the place and they fussed and hovered over me. The sandwich was very good, veggie with fried zucchini, egg plant, lots of veggies and sour cream. I could only eat half do I had it wrapped and on my walk back I saw the homeless couple on my corner. Gave him the sandwich and got a real big smile.
The trees are all starting to bloom, a beautiful sight and the birds are all singing. It was up to 30 today.