Sunday 21 September 2014

Sunday Sept 21

View from the mall

View from mall

Shopping Mall

Walking trail






papaya

Pointsett





These are beautiful but the stalk is full of thorns.
Saturday I took a taxi to the big mall downtown. The lady at the front desk called me a taxi and it was a good ride. As for shopping malls I think they are pretty much the same all over, people, stores, people and more stores and more people.
I had asked the taxi driver to come back and pick me up at 6:00 but by 6:15 and he didn't show I started wondering how I was going to call a taxi ...in English. I soon spied 3 security guards, one spoke very good English and he took me to where all the taxis were waiting. Had another good ride back. Today, Sunday (the first day of spring)  after breakfast,  I worked in my room and by afternoon I had to get out for a walk. Found a walking trail and the pictures are of flowers I saw on my walk.