Monday 15 September 2014

Sunday Sept 14, 2014


-->
Saturday was moving day. I packed and my ride came from Jundiai. It was about a 45-minute drive with good traffic conditions. Nice scenery on the way, lush countryside and quite hilly terrain. Jundiai is a small city and my hotel is on the outskirts within easy walking distance of he school. Saturday evening I met with the school representative and we went out for supper at a very authentic Italian restaurant. People of Italian ancestry settled this area. Sunday morning I woke to the sound of roosters crowing, reminded me of Puerto Rico. Breakfast in the restaurant downstairs by the pool. Not disappointed…it was the usual Brazilian breakfast, with everything you could want for breakfast and lots more.
Temperature going up to 30C today and spring doesn’t start until Sept 21.
Worked on getting my cold better by Monday, inhaling tea tree oil and oil of oregano in hot water and taking the Brazilian natural medicine we picked up at the drugstore last night. Sat by the pool soaking in the sun with parrots screaming in the trees. I took a few walks up the road to see the school and get fruit and water. Then this evening solved my laundry problem. Sink holds a few cups of water and no tub and its $5 per pair of pants at the hotel laundry, $2 for a pair of socks $7.50 for pajamas. So I used the garbage can and water from the shower with the bar of sunlight soap I brought. It was that or new clothes.
FYI divide by 2 fro $


FYI divide by 2 for $

Bougainvillea so beautiful

By the side if the road

Snack

These smell so wonderful

Maple Bear from the outside

When sidewalk walking keep your head down

Looking out my window

More Bougainvillea

More flowers
parrots screaming in the trees. and took a few walks up the road to see the school and get fruit and water. Then this evening solved my laundry problem. Sink holds a few cups of water and no tub and its $5 per pair of pants at the hotel laundry, $2 for a pair of socks $7.50 for pajamas. So I used the garbage can and water from the shower with the bar of sunlight soap I brought. It was that or new clothes.