Wednesday 19 March 2008

Well just survived the first parent teacher night in Egypt and all went well. Parent teacher afternoon is tomorrow and then we leave for desert camping,(Wed to Sat). I'm excited about it, sleeping under the stars and going to Bedouin camp. The whole weekend all inclusive will cost about 200 dollars. We go in jeeps and go off road in the desert, stopping at several Oasis. I was walking home this evening and could smell Jasmine flowers somewhere. The perfume was so nice. The trees are all starting to bloom and are beautiful. WE had a science exhibition today. As I was putting up stuff and assembling the projects I was thinking, what am I doing here? I thought my last science fair was last year!...............But we have an EIGHTY FOUR year old substitute so who knows how long I could be doing this.