Sunday 1 March 2015

Moving Hotels and Schools Feb 28, 2015

View out the dining room window at L'Opera Hotel, Sao Paulo

Crazy tiled house I pass on the way to school

This is how you cut a cake Brazil style

Looking from my new hotel, Nova Comfort Paulista

View from my new hotel, Nova Comfort Paulista

View from my new hotel, Nova Comfort Paulista

My schools in Sao Paulo this Feb-March

My whole route Feb-Mar and May
-->
Friday was my last day at Alto De Pimheiros, it was a great week which flew by so quickly. Wonderful people. Today Saturday a taxi was scheduled to come pick me up at 12 noon. Well I waited till 1:00 and when there was still no sign of the taxi I asked the hotel to find me another. It was about a 25 minute drive through Sao Paulo. I arrived at my new hotel, Nova Comfort Paulista, in other words a comfort Inn. Wondering about Monday when the same taxi company is scheduled to pick me up in the morning. I’ll give them 10 minutes then get my own taxi.  The hotel is fine, not the Sheraton, but clean, smells Ok, has a safe for valuables, fast internet and has a nice restaurant.
I’m so glad to have a Brazil SIM card. I could follow my taxi route and speak through the translator when needed. I finished my report for my last school so tomorrow is free. This is my second Sao Paulo school, one more here, then it’s off to Rio for a week then way up to Campina Grande.  In May I’ll be three weeks in Sao Paulo and the last week waaaay over in Rio Branco in the West. See maps, the Sao Paulo map shows my 3 schools this time and the next map shows the whole two trips including Campina Grande school and the Rio Branco school.